Friday, December 14, 2007


Jerome and Ruth will get their visas on Monday--one day too late.

However, there are still 2 chances for them to come home before Christmas--if there are tickets available. If not, they will be coming at the beginning of January. Please pray because they are going to try to change the escort's tickets so that she can bring our children home. I did find out, though, that the family of the children who were going to come with Sidnee have been waiting even longer than us for their kids. Pray for them-- they may be coming with Sidnee and our children may come with another family next weekend. We would not want to get our children first if there is a chance their children can come.

In Christ, Laura

No comments: