Saturday, December 22, 2007

They're here!

Their plane landed a few minutes ago! Jerome and Ruth are officially in the country, officially ours! Last I spoke with Cameron, he and Cliff were 5 miles from the airport and were on schedule. After Jerome and Ruth go through customs they will meet Cameron! I wish I could be there for that sweet reunion. Cliff is going to vidoetape it. I wonder if they will be tired, nervous, excited, shy, happy, sad . . .??

I can't believe I have to wait another 24 hours to meet them! I can't wait!

I still can't believe this is real--something that we have looked forward to for a year--and longer if you count from when we decided to pursue adoption--is finally happening!

I will post more later when I hear how the kids are doing.

In Christ, Laura

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hooray! We're watching for updates!!